Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday With Food: You Gotta Try This!

Good morning! Welcome to Friday With Food.

This is going to be a short post, but it won't take long to share this recipe.

Yesterday on facebook, a friend posted a recipe for Paleo Blueberry Scones. I like experiementing with paleo/gluten free recipes, and have found many of them to be very good. This one also contained two of my favorite foods: cashews and blueberries.

You can see the recipe here. Cassandra gives excellent instructions with great pictures, so I won't do it again here. Let me say, to quote Ed, that this was "slammin"! It is also gone. I already have a request from Ed to make more. Katherine, of course, would not try them because they have blueberries in them.

I am going to make more this weekend, and will probably try my own variation with walnuts and raisins!


No comments:

Post a Comment