Thursday, February 13, 2014

Repurposed Thursday: Not Like I Planned

Welcome to Repurposed Thursday!

Well, I didn't get anything done on the clock, although I did find another kid's book that I want to give the same treatment.

Since I didn't do that, I thought I would share something I did a while back. Remember when I said I kind of went crazy with book pages? Well, here are a few more things I covered.

This is the switch plate in my office. It was intended for a little girl, and I really didn't like it. I don't like the paint job either, but that is more than I am able to tackle at this point. 
This is better. I would like to do a whole room like this. 
 I got this the day we went to the Goodwill outlet.
Here is the top view.
Here it is covered in dictionary pages. 

I also have a gallon-sized, plastic vinegar bottle, that I cut the top off of, and covered with pages. I don't have a picture of it, but sits just below the light switch, and is what holds all those rolls of brown paper that you can see in the first picture. 

Lord willing, I'll have the clocks done next week. I'm thinking of making the mice out of clay. We'll see.

See ya tomorrow!

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment