Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy 2014!

I didn't realize until this week that I didn't post at all in 2013!

Yeah, it was an intersting year, the highlight of which was Ed and I getting married in September.

Anyway, I'm back to blogging, and right away, I want to let you know that there are going to be some changes in the blog. Yes, I am still going to write about using what you have (and I found out a few more great things about vinegar), but I'm going to expand into more intentional repurposing, including some repurposing of self.

Ed and I have both been prodical children, and have made a new commitment to our Lord, and to studying His word, so you might see some of that here.

I've also decided to get healthier, so you'll be in on that too.

But mostly, we'll talk about make the best possible use of what we've been given; whatever that might be.

I'll be back here tomorrow, and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment